Small Business Environmental Ombudsman (SBEO)
To provide businesses with free, confidential assistance to help them understand and comply with environmental regulations.
The SBEO program offers technical assistance services to help businesses:
- Understand state and federal environmental regulations
- Develop a plan of action, to address environmental quality issues
- Get referrals to other assistance programs
The SBEO program provides:
- A toll-free hotline for confidential compliance inquiries: (877) 247-2329
- Assistance to industry organizations to assess the impact of proposed regulations on small businesses
- Workshops on special topics to help industry sectors improve compliance
- Guidance to small businesses responding to regulatory violations and enforcement actions
- Free, confidential assistance on request
Any business with 500 or fewer employees.
To learn more about SBEO, please email us or call us at (877) 247-2329.
SBEO Quick Sheet