Excelsior Jobs Program
Tax credits are available for strategic businesses such as high tech, bio-tech, clean-tech and manufacturing that create jobs or make significant capital investments.
- Scientific Research and Development firms creating at least 10 net new jobs.
- Software Development firms creating at least 10 net new jobs
- Agriculture firms creating at least 10 new jobs
- Manufacturing firms creating at least 25 net new jobs
- Financial services customer service back office operations creating at least 100 net new jobs
- Back office firms creating at least 150 net new jobs
- Distribution firms creating at least 150 net new jobs
- Other firms creating at least 300 net new jobs and investing at least $6 million
Firms in strategic industries that make significant capital investment that have at least 50 employees are also eligible to apply for participation in the Program.
Eligible project types:
- Job creation
- Job retention and significant capital investment
For more information, eligible applicants should visit http://nyworks.ny.gov/, which includes contact information for the appropriate ESD Regional Office covering the project area.
06/30/2012: EXCELSIOR JOBS PROGRAM- Quarterly Report
CHART A- EXCELSIOR JOBS PROGRAM QUARTERLY REPORT- Businesses Admitted To Program
CHART B- EXCELSIOR JOBS PROGRAM QUARTERLY REPORT- Businesses Issued Credits- Tax Year 2011